Thursday, January 10, 2013

Today's Class

Dear Students,

I apologize about being late to class this morning. Class starts at 8! Who knew? Anyway, I hope that it wasn't too scattered and I hope you don't feel overwhelmed. I will go over the eportfolio again in class next week.

Here are your assignments:

  1. follow my blog by putting your email address in the box on the right hand side and pressing sign up
  2. Do post 1, Introduction: All About Me. Give me an idea of who you are, why you are here at the Art Institute, what you want out of life, what your hobbies are, etc. Please feel free to be creative and really express yourself.
  3. Do post 2: This is the paragraph that we wrote in class on Everything I Know Already About the Constitution. I want to know how much you know so I know what to teach in class. It is also a way to reflect on your learning, at the end of this project you should see things differently.
  4. Do post 3: The Declaration of Independence. This should be answers 1 through 6 on the papers you got in class on Analyzing the Declaration.
  5. Do post 4: Preamble to the Constitution. We discussed this in class. You can use the questions on the sheet in class to guide your reflection.
REFLECT: Please don't worry about the amount of information you know already. This is an opportunity to think about the two documents that changed the course of history. I want you to really think about the words and what they mean.

You should share your posts with me by next Wednesday.  Please email me or call me with any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment